Friday, April 8, 2011

THE GUYS

Anyone who knows me well, knows who these are. 
A picture worth a thousand words?  In this case, it’s worth a million!  These are my pals, my buddies, my guys, my boyz in the hood!! This picture was taken about 1986.  I happened to be with them and Mama Marilyn in Florida on trip to Disney.  It was hotter than hell then and I was quite the crab!  Ask Tony. The oldest one is Jason. That’s Tony with the funny face. And Donny is in the foreground with that wonderful smile of his.  I saw each of the guys born and grow up and it’s seems funny to know that they are all young men now in their 20’s and 30’s.

I can't adequately describe how important they were in my lives (and still are, of course). They have provided me since they were born with a great deal of joy, laughter, pride and AGGRAVATION too!!! And I wouldn’t trade my time with them  for anything.


1 comment:

  1. Cherilynn PurciarelloApril 18, 2011 at 10:35 AM

    They ARE GREAT!!! Love them, too!!!

    ReplyDelete